To be seated in Uccellino or Bar Bricco after Monday, September 20, please note that one of the following requirements must be met:
- proof of double vaccination
- proof of a single vaccination administered at lease 2 weeks prior to the date of entry (a single vaccination administered at least 2 weeks prior to the date of entry is acceptable until October 25)
- documentation of a medical exemption
- proof of a privately-paid negative COVID-19 test (PCR or Rapid) within the previous 72 hours (note that the test MAY NOT be from Alberta Health Service or Alberta Precision Laboratories)
- be under the age of 12 (with proof of age, such as a birth certificate, if at all in doubt)
We may also require each person to produce government issued ID to confirm their identity.
Once in the restaurant, everyone continues to be required to wear a mask when not seated.
Uccellino is open for in-house dining Wednesday to Sunday from 5 pm. We are closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Reservations can be made online and are accepted until 9:30 pm. Our tasting menu is available until 8:30 pm. Uccellino to Go is currently unavailable.
We are preparing to open Corso32 in early 2022. Corso at Home is currently unavailable.
Bar Bricco is open for in-house dining Tuesday to Saturday from 5 pm. Every seat is available for reservation (including the bar). Reservations can be made online. We currently do not have any take out options available.
We are three small, lively, modern spaces located in the heart of downtown Edmonton. We serve the food and drinks that we love.
Join the Family
We are always looking for hardworking individuals who have a passion for Italian food and wine. Please feel welcome to submit your resume and let us know why you would be a great addition to our team.