A lively Italian wine & spuntini bar serving sharing plates, Italian wine, and cocktails.
Bar Bricco is open for in-house dining Tuesday to Saturday from 5 pm. Every seat is available for reservation (including the bar). Reservations can be made online. We currently do not have any take out options available.
To be seated in Bar Bricco after Monday, September 20, please note that one of the following requirements must be met:
- proof of double vaccination
- proof of a single vaccination administered at lease 2 weeks prior to the date of entry (a single vaccination administered at least 2 weeks prior to the date of entry is acceptable until October 25)
- documentation of a medical exemption
- proof of a privately-paid negative COVID-19 test (PCR or Rapid) within the previous 72 hours (note that the test MAY NOT be from Alberta Health Service or Alberta Precision Laboratories)
- be under the age of 12 (with proof of age, such as a birth certificate, if at all in doubt)
We may also require each person to produce government issued ID to confirm their identity.
Once in the restaurant, everyone continues to be required to wear a mask when not seated.
The Bar Bricco Team
The members of our team are passionate about Italian cuisine, extremely hard working, and dedicated to constant improvement. We strive ever to provide the best dining experience. We learn from our mistakes and are not afraid to err in the pursuit of excellence.
Join the Bar Bricco Team
Chef & Owner
Wine Director & Owner
Downtown Edmonton has many parking options near our restaurant. Please check out the link below to see them all.